Please read the important
FLASH – WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN?
How 'bout a “Domenico Tour of
There are still a few shirts and hats available. Contact Frank if you want some of those (at a greatly reduced rate.)
Also available is the
We've got a good beginning on a collection of recipes which you can find by clicking on the picture below:
We hope this will encourage others to contribute family recipes as well.
Other Family Photos
Our Canadian cousins have created a web site describing the city or our ancestors:
You can actually see the Di Domenico house in that photo -- behind the church.
Our family has grown tremendously since the Reunion at Uncle Sandyís forty years ago. Letís all work to make this Reunion just as much fun for all of us.
Welcome to the Domenico Family Reunion Home Page. This is your place for information regarding the family reunion that took place Saturday, August 6, 2005 at Clement Park in Littleton Colorado. It was great to see so many of you there.
Reunion Photos contributed:
There is a separate page with a schedule of events ,maps of and directions to the picnic site at Clement Park and the Golf Tournament at Red Rocks Country Club and another separate page with the photo schedule. There's also a pointer to some sightseeing attractions and things to do in Colorado. Click on the picture of the Air Force Academy chapel below to get to the added information page
We need to get some idea of how many people will be attending the reunion. If you are fairly sure you will be there, please let the planners know how many of your family will be coming. PLEASE LET US HEAR FROM YOU as it will help in the planning. Jan Garbarino and Aunt Edith are going to need the number of adults, those children ages 6 to 10 and less than six years of age to order the food. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your estimates.
0) Let us know how many are coming. We need to estimate how much food to have catered and we have to put down a deposit soon. If you are fairly sure you will be there, please let the planners know how many of your family will be coming. Just send an email to email@example.com with an estimate of how many adults and children are likely to attend. Please click here to find out how you can contribute.
1) Mark Your Calendars! Events will take place on Friday and Saturday. The picnic is planned for Saturday, August 6. Click here for updated information.
2) Click here and send your name and a way to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may keep you updated of any new information regarding the reunion.
3) Feel free to attend the Reunion Planning Meetings held every month. We'll try to post the meeting times here.
4) Get out your family recipes! We are looking for all of our familyís Italian Dishes. We will be developing the Domenico Family Cook Book. Click here to read more about it!
5) Dig out all of your old family photographs. We are making and electronic photo album for everyone and we need your help. Would you like to see some of what we already have?
Click here to find out how to submit your photos.
6) What good are photos if you donít know your family history? We are creating an online Family Tree and we need information on your family. Click here to find out what we need. To see the Family Tree, click here.
7) Last, check back frequently so that you may receive all of the updated information about the Domenico Reunion as it becomes available.